De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] En nombre de Nils
Leideck - ITSM
Enviado el: Miércoles, 26 de Mayo de 2010 07:16 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Asunto: Re: [otrs] Changing directory layout in ArticleStorageFS

Hi,

On 26.05.2010, at 08:12, Alejandra Piedra wrote:

I'm kind of confused with the structure of folders that this feature has.
For example, if I attach a file in a ticket, it creates the following folders:
*         Year
o   Month
*  Day
*         Folder#
I would assume that the Folder# would be the ticket number so it's easy to
track while surfing through the directory, but instead it creates a folder with
a consecutive number, and worst of all, it creates a folder for each attachment
I submit in the ticket.

Is there a way to just throw every attachment to a single folder and that that
folder has de ticket #
I understand that maybe this means changing code in the ArticleStorageFS file,
but I can do it, just show me how.

Folder# is the database article ID ...

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck