Hi,

On 28.05.2010, at 12:36, Alejandra Piedra wrote:

> Just one last question, to see if it works if not I’ll just have to find
> another software for this particular feature.
> Is there a way to add a folder in the path that is created for every article.
> For example:
> Now the layout is something like this: Year/Month/Day/ArticleID.
> Can I change it so is more like: Year/Month/Day/Ticket ID/ArticleID.
>
> This way every article folder will be under a single ticket folder and so
> easier to track down. Can this be done?

Actually this could be done, yes.
All you need to do is to change the code of OTRS - it is open source - to fit
you needs.

I think it is not that big change (sorry for not pointing you to the very right
direction, I am not involved into that part of OTRS, but search for
ArticleStorageFS) but please consider that your structure would actually bind
an article again to a ticket number, right?

Maybe we can help you also on a commercial base as offered on www.otrs.com

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck

--