Hey list,

i recently "imported" old cases (simply by getting them to the normal importer)
and thought that once I would change create_time and create_time_unix in the
database accordingly to their original values (the day they had been originally
send) everything would be fine.

Well actually it is, at least partially.

OTRS does count them on the correct "created date" indeed after proper sql
statements.

My problem now is that I do not get how I can tell OTRS at which date they had
actually been solved.

Just to give an example what i´ve done so fare:

UPDATE ticket SET create_time_unix="1281702900" WHERE id = "119"; to set the
correct unix date where the email originally arrived.

UPDATE ticket SET create_time= "2010-08-13 14:35:00" WHERE id = "119"; To set
the corresponding normal date stamp.

UPDATE ticket SET type_id="9" WHERE id = "119"; To get it to my correct ticket
type.

UPDATE ticket SET ticket_state_id="2" WHERE id = "119"; To have it set to
"done".

Assuming now that my above mentioned ticket was originally solved on 2010-08-15
11:50:00 (or corresponding unix timestamp)... where do I have to put which kind
of data into OTRS MySQL DB so that it does recognizes this as solution time?

It seems not to be "timeout" as I first thought.

Can any one help?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Studienkreis GmbH
Mark Grzella