Hey Robert,

the "normal importer" i was referring to is simply the mail pull service.

I added OTRS mailbox to my outlook and simply copy and paste old emails therein
to keep the original customer without having the need to modify that later on,
too.

Actually I guess I found the "root of solution" timing and is neither the
change_time nor the timeout.

OTRS seems to refer to an entry in the ticket_history table or to be more
precise, it seems like it checks for a state_change to closed (state 27) and
takes this articles entry time as close time.

Honestly that seems quite through the knee into the neck right between the eyes
for me, as it would be much more simple to have just a "ticket_closed_date"
column but okay .

Currently I am writing mass update sql scripts and check the outcome by the end
of the day, but three single test statements where looking fine so far.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Studienkreis GmbH
Mark Grzella
Junior IT-Projektleiter