Thanks Michiel,

I tried as the tut says and all went well, no issues.

But I'm looking also for something else, if in anyway possible.

I need this:
When I create a new email ticket to a customer, the To, Cc and Bcc, be
automatically populated with what I type. I mean, not only from the
customers DB, but also from collected email addresses... is this possible?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Muhammad El-Sergani.