On Thursday, March 8, 2012 @ 11:32:10 PM Nils wrote:

> [...]

Nils, thank you for your help!

Agreed

I am way confused now as, when this was working, i sent an email to helpdesk
[at] tek nerds [dot] net and got a reply from helpdesk [at] tek nerds [dot]
net. I have configured an email in otrs like so: donotreply [at] tek nerds
[dot] and linked this to the queue. I have tried sending email to helpdesk [at]
tek nerds [dot] net and do not get a responses from either of those addresses.

No filters configured as yet except spam

Not sure i understand. I did not know otrs had a black-list, so the answer is
no for otrs black-list. At this point i will pay to get this working. Can any
one on this list get this working if i pay them?