Hi Muhammad!
What we did, I believe, was a rewrite in the host.conf file. So, access to
helpdesk.domain.com rewrites to helpdesk.domain.com/otrs/customer.pl. I can't
give you an example right now as I am at a client site but I can get that to
you in about 3 hours or so (if nobody else replies here).

Sent from my iPhone.