Hi all,

I know this is more of an HTTPD question, rather than OTRS - or so I
believe. But I think you are more than capable of replying back with the
answer in no time.

We used to call our OTRS server using the server IP, and not that currently
the server holds nothing but OTRS in the default RPM installation
directory; */opt/otrs*. We recently acquired added a DNS record
support.company.com and pointed that to the OTRS server.

Running CentOS and HTTPD, of course typing the domain name shows the
default Apache welcome screen, we have to add */otrs/index.pl* to access
the server. Is it possible to access our OTRS by just going to the domain
name?

Thanks
//M