Hi Muhammad,
In our installation, we offer just 3 URLs:

·         https://otrs.company.com/faq: entry point for PublicUsers

·         https://otrs.company.com/user: entry point for CustomerUsers

·         https://otrs.company.com/agent: entry point for Agents

·         any 404 error redirects to the CustomerUser entry point.

We achieved this modifying our apache conf file (in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf):

·         We’ve added a virtualhost that redirects all incoming http to https:

    <VirtualHost *:80>

        RedirectPermanent / https://otrs.company.com/

        ErrorDocument 404 /user

    </VirtualHost>

·         Then, in ssl.conf section (among many other ssl-related config)

    <VirtualHost *:443>

        ErrorDocument 404 /user

        # public, customer, agent frontend

        ScriptAlias /faq        "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/public.pl"

        ScriptAlias /user      "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/customer.pl"

        ScriptAlias /agent   "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl"

        Alias /otrs-web/ "/opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs/"

·         Then you have to add a location for each one of these ScriptAlias:

            <Location /faq>

                SetHandler  perl-script

                PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry

                Options +ExecCGI

                PerlOptions +ParseHeaders

                PerlOptions +SetupEnv

                Order allow,deny

                Allow from all

            </Location>

I hope this will help you to configure your HTTPD server.

Kind regards,
Juan Clavero Almirón