I asked my physio this once. He said all those fancy high back
aeron/whatever chairs are the worst thing ever for your spine.

You should get an ordinary typist chair which is height/back/everything
adjustable. I think he said no arm rests is the best.

I swapped my fancy leather chair for one on his advice and have not looked
back - SO much more comfortable.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer