Hi Michael,

I had one made for about $400. I'm quite tall and found that most
[retail] chairs did not have the right seat depth. The trick to buying
a chair is to get the dimensions right. Obviously having all the
adjustable's makes it easy to find your correct seating position, but
you need to make sure that the depth of the seat is adequate (should
be about the length of base of your spine to behind your knee), the
hight of the arm rests does not cause your shoulder to be raised, and
that the back of the chair supports your upper half sufficiently. Many
chairs have supports for lower backs but this isn't necessarily a good
thing, because ideally you want the back of the chair to take most of
your weight and not put unnecessary pressure on your lower spine.

Anyway, hope this helps you shop and find the right one. Good luck.

Steve