On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:27 PM, David Connors <da...@codify.com> wrote:
> I asked my physio this once. He said all those fancy high back
> aeron/whatever chairs are the worst thing ever for your spine.
> You should get an ordinary typist chair which is height/back/everything
> adjustable. I think he said no arm rests is the best.
> I swapped my fancy leather chair for one on his advice and have not looked
> back - SO much more comfortable.

I'm not sure I buy this, ... "back in the day", I used to have one of
those aeron chairs, and they were super comfortable. I have no expert
comments on the state of my back, and no useful anecdotes to offer
even.

A while back I looked into getting one, but they proved to be
significantly out of my range (~1500 AUD new). I did some research and
found lots of "similar" chairs, but never pulled the trigger.

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has done their research on
the matter and made a conclusive decision ...

--
silky

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/

of being this signature."