I guess no one here has had a look at the Herman Miller Embody chair :)

One slightly cheaper option, but still widely praised, are the
Steelcase range of chairs. They have an office/showroom in Melbourne
and Sydney where you can try them out.

They're setup for large purchases, but still happy to sell you a
single chair; you'll have to wait for the next shipment though. You
need to buy from them to be able to customise the chair; their
resellers only seem to sell the no-frills black version.

Prices are around 700-800 for the Aimia, 900-1100 for the Think and
1100+ for the Leap from memory. I'm considering the Aimia or the Think
at the moment.