Sounds intriguing. If it aint secret, and you'd have to kill us all if you
told us, go on...

Ideas that occur are does it have to be metal, could you make it with some
of the 3d printer stuff that's starting to happen?

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills