On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Corneliu I. Tusnea
<corne...@acorns.com.au>wrote:

> Did you get your gadget ready in time for TechEd? If yes may we have a
> look? I'm very curious what you built in the end :)

No I didn't in the end. I am one of the people behind the startup Tagly that
did the gamification project "TechQuest" at TechEd.

We did a couple of tests with some local merchants to send a bit of business
there way from all the delegates as a nice thing to do for local business. One
of the badges you could win was "The Golden Kebab" by buying a kebab at the
shop across the road.

We ended up just using a printed QR tag due to time contraints but the CNC
question was based on the original concept where I wanted to make up a QR
stamp so you could brand the kebab itself and actually have to scan the
kebab you bought to win.

Would have been pretty funny but time constraints killed that idea.

David.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer