did you see this recent (4th apr) post with subject: 'Re: WAN folder replication utils'

http://www.allwaysync.com/

On 6/04/2012 6:41 PM, Greg Low (GregLow.com) wrote:

Hi Folks,

Anyone got recommendations for file sync? Just a couple of PCs that want to share one or more folders between them and also to a NAS that they both can access. Happy for the main folder to live on the NAS and for the other two PCs to sync with it.

I spent time today looking at Offline files in Windows 7 and while it looked promising at first, after wasting hours trying to debug its issues, I've decided it's not for me.

Dr Greg Low

CEO and Principal Mentor

*SQL Down Under*//

SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Regional Director

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

Web: www.sqldownunder.com <http://www.sqldownunder.com/>