Is that price on their web site per year?
Also i didn't see any space quotas.

I'm using dropbox and just scored a bonus 7gbfor a year for having
completed a list of tasks. I guess they want me to use the space and then
next year have to pay (counting on me nit wanting to go back to my current
quota) clever/sneaky :-)

Onoy thing with dropbox is you sync from one location on your machine (can
put the dropbox folder wherever you like). I remember mesh you used to be
able to sync any folder youliked.

Actually what happened to mesh? I recall it merged into live services but i
am not using it now. I wonder why i dropped it? I think they changed
something about it which put me off it.