Hi Bill,

Are you using v7 or v8? There seem to be a lot of people that loved it up to v7
but are not happy at all with v8.

Do you run it as a service or manually? (It seems like v8 has an issue with
running as a service on Win7)

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com