From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Low (GregLow.com)
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012 6:42 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: File/folder sync options for Windows

Hi Folks,

Anyone got recommendations for file sync? Just a couple of PCs that want to
share one or more folders between them and also to a NAS that they both can
access. Happy for the main folder to live on the NAS and for the other two PCs
to sync with it.

I spent time today looking at Offline files in Windows 7 and while it looked
promising at first, after wasting hours trying to debug its issues, I've
decided it's not for me.

Dr Greg Low
CEO and Principal Mentor
SQL Down Under
SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Regional Director
1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com/>