>Greg, embrace the change. It's a beautiful world. Just remember, if
everyone could do it, everyone would. Things could be worse. You might have
a job digging holes. Not saying that's bad, we need holes. Just not for me,
thanks.

Steve, strangely enough, I'm actually complaining this time, well, not in
the usual way. I normally do love change (for the better) and I'll bet that
like most of the people in this group my motto is "If it ain't broke, fix it
until it is".

David K has answered my conundrum and saved me hours of suffering trying to
get VS2012 going on Win8 RC. So who is it in here that was doing some Metro
development a few weeks ago? Were you using an emulator or some other
sleight of hand?

There have been many times over the last couple of years where I think
digging holes would be more enjoyable than writing software. I'm sure than
any holes I dug would be incompatible with other holes unless I downloaded a
special beta digging tool before the official spade went RTM, then I'd find
that the final release spade would need to be assembled from downloaded
parts with hotfix screws to hold it together, then for rocky soil I'd have
to upgrade to Spade Premium Edition which would require complete dismantling
of the old spade.