From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Saturday, 2 February 2013 11:52 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: SPAM-LOW Re: WCF service best practises

I must be getting old too Greg. Your rants are starting to make sense. I'm
even nodding my head as I read.

I've said it before, they invent this stuff faster than anyone can learn it.
Lets hope its heading in the right direction. For the children's sake.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Greg Keogh <g...@mira.net