From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of GregAtGregLowDotCom
Sent: Thursday, 9 May 2013 6:41 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Is Surface really failing?

Thanks Ken, that's a good note. I presume that's only going to work though for
apps that play nicely with Control Panel uninstall options. I've got many that
just provided an app called "Uninstall" in their folder. While we might argue
that they did the wrong thing by doing that, it wasn't an issue before when
they weren't all in the same list.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com/>