Well done Stephen, you found another easy to forget dependency between VS
and the browser, but luckily I didn't stumble over that one. Wix is
dreadfully complicated. I spent about 8 solid hours getting my first one
mostly working correctly earlier this year, and thereafter I just clone it
and pray. I still haven't figured out how to make a Wix web installer that
prepares the IIS environment, every time I think I have the guts for
another go, I sit down read the instructions and endless conflicting
examples and advice and give up with a headache and waste another couple of
hours. I really miss the vdproj files.

I am suspicious that the InstallShiled Lite will be crippled in some subtle
and horrible way and I'll just become another drone on their marketing
lists. I guess I have no choice but to try it.

Greg K