I was joking. Or was I? How fast did Silverlight shrivel up and die? You
could almost wonder if it was murdered, rather than died. Dying, one could
argue is the slow natural decay of something. Murder is sudden and
pre-planned.
Sorry it's not even Friday yet and I did not use a smiley.

Regarding installers, considering most .Net apps can be deployed via xcopy,
why is it so hard to create an installer project, I wonder?