From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Friday, 3 July 2015 1:49 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Not so amusing phone story

Perhaps. I do believe that most of our imposed limitations are artificial
fabrications to monetise. By creating a perceived shortage of something,
creates an inflated value that would not otherwise have existed. Who says it's
worth that? If it was suddenly it was found that there is no shortage of
bandwidth the agreed price of said bandwidth would go down drastically. It's
much like net neutrality, controlling data speeds for a price, but the inverse,
controlling available download quantities for a price. Don't want.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 at 11:18 Ken Schaefer