Ken, lol. so true.

There are some underlaying questions that need answering. Like WHY are we
still worrying about download quotas? Because we are being robbed. If the
bandwidth is there it should be used. The system has a self modifying
behaviour of going slow when its being over utilised. Its like putting a
speed limit of 40km/hour on a major freeway. Make it the Autobahn! go as
fast as you can.