From: <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com<mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com>> on
behalf of Greg Low <g...@greglow.com<mailto:g...@greglow.com>>
Date: Friday, 8 April 2016 at 9:05 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com<mailto:ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>>
Subject: RE: Coffee snobs

Nice !

After reading the comments, I’m starting to lean this way though:

http://www.espressocompany.com.au/giotto.htm

That seems amazing. (If I could learn to drive it)

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under| Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com/>