Im getting a 404 on it right now ....

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Greg Keogh <gfke...@gmail.com> Date:
8/09/2017  4:48 PM  (GMT+10:00) To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com> Subject:
[OT] Post NBN problem
TGIF ... It 16 days from NBN installation to getting the phone and data working
normally. Luckily the old cable modem on a splitter kept working in the
meantime or we would have been cactus.
I have only one incomprehensible problem after the changeover ... I have the
domain and site orthogonal.net.au running on my home server and it's visible to
the outside world (I can see IIS hits coming in). However, that domain is
inaccessible from inside the house on our LAN. Browsing to it gives "Can't
reach this page - INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND". I've flushed DNS everywhere,
changed DNS servers, turned off the firewall, rebooted, and so on, but nothing
makes any difference.
Can anyone suggest why my served site is visible to the world, but not from
inside our home LAN? Are there some diagnostic tricks to help narrow down
what's wrong?
Greg K