On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 at 11:04 Greg Keogh <gfke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just discovered that my NBN IP silently changed again overnight without
> any apparent interruption, so it's an ongoing problem.

It isn't NBN doing that, it is your ISP. Who are you wish?

> It looks like most NBN providers consider a fixed IP to be a "business"
> requirement and to get it they would shove you up to some business plan as
> an excuse to charge you a lot more for very little. Exetel seems to provide
> a free fixed IP for home accounts.

It isn't that much more - even Telstra only charge $10/month for a fixed
IP. Mind you, I'm stuck on their special 'velocity' fibre network in South
Brisbane area so anything else looks cheap to me.

--
David Connors
da...@connors.com | @davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363