From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Low
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 5:51 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: RE: Creating a browser-based product

But when a business just wants a line of business app, are these good answers
now? Do they care if it could be used by billions of people? The odd one might
care. Most won’t.

Won’t they be more concerned with taking 6 or 8 times longer, and costing
proportionately more?

Not every app is at the high-end. Most aren’t.

And now I watch daily nightmares around deploying web apps too.

What exactly have we done to ourselves?

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com/>