*From:* ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
*On Behalf Of *David Connors
*Sent:* Tuesday, 21 November 2017 1:51 PM
*To:* ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
*Subject:* Re: Creating a browser-based product

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 12:18 Greg Low <g...@greglow.com> wrote:

On a recent project where after 8 months I looked at the web app that 5
people had created and realized I could have created a WinForm app by
myself in a week, and with s better UI. Agreed it’s an apples and oranges
comparison but that’s just ridiculous for us as an industry to have ended
up at that point where we think that’s acceptable.

Your WinForms app can reach 2/10th of fk all people. The web app can reach
billions.

If you want to write departmental apps quickly there is always PowerApps or
Salesforce.

David.

--

David Connors