So then we’re back to why business apps take so very long to build
nowadays, and why no-one can seem to decide which tools to use. Either way,
as an industry, our productivity when building apps is poor.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com |http://greglow.me