Hi,

Seems I have led you all astray.

1. The website is hosted on the end user's own hardware and is used globally. 2. The website forms a part of a booking system as well as a membership management system. 3. It is frighteningly cheap with monthly support costs of about AUD$ 10 per month. I maintain it, not the end user. 4. It is aimed at sporting clubs with costs to be the prime consideration in its IT purchases. Cost seems to be also a major influence in the company's employment considerations. 5. It's users almost all enjoy fast internet connections and the response times for the website is excellent.

The point of my rare post was to help reveal the trial and tribulations of the tech support personnel in your respective businesses. It really was intended to get a laugh.

As a matter of interest, the new recruit has again turned their computer off when going home tonight.

Of some concern to me is that the website refers to my product. Unfortunately, the end users will no doubt expect the continuing web site woes to be attributed to my program and as has happened in the past, this will be the case put forward by the business.

Glen Harvy,
*Aquarius Communications* <http://www.aquacomm.com.au>

https://www.avg.com