Soooo... can't you re-write your thing as SaaS? And some integrations to
Xero or whatever to justify additional value and increase the price?

I know clubs etc are cash strapped but $10/month is far too cheap.

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363
Telegram: https://t.me/davidconnors
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjohnconnors