Hi Nick, you mentioned Uno in a post a few months ago, and I watched some
videos but didn't actually try it. I just watched more videos then I went
to VS2019 for Mac in tried to install the Uno project extensions but
they're not available. I added Uno to VS2019 on my Windows work PC and
created the app, but it gave errors that Android and iOS projects were not
supported, probably because I don't have Xamarin installed in Windows (I do
all Xamarin work on the Mac).

So there are some dependencies I wasn't prepared for. One of the videos
talked about the relationship between Xamarin and Uno, but it didn't sink
in.

If I developed a multi-platform project Uno app in VS2019 on Windows, how
do I test and deploy the Mac project? Note that I'm *only* interested in
creating a macOS desktop app demo.

*Greg*