Yes, I agree with the previous definitions (but can never remember them all)
I think the essential thing to remember is that the pruritis/severe itching
can also be a symptom of choleostasis and so liver involvement should be
ruled out. Once liver involvement is ruled out it appears that PUPPS is
essentially a benign condition with extremely irritating symptoms. If
antihistamines work, then the woman is lucky and she should get what relief
she can, I personally haven't seen mum's get much releif until the the
condition itself passes.  marilyn