Dear all!
I vaguely remember some information on this site previously on PUPPS.  As a student midwife, I have a lady on which I am conducting a longitudinal study - following her through her clinic visits, labour and post partum.  However, now in her 37th week she has PUPPS.  The doctors want to induce her, which she is happy about as it will stop the itching.  However, I am wondering if anyone has any info this condition, like remedies for the itches, and why it occurs.  Can't find anything in the textbooks!!
Thanks in anticipation
Sonja

Oh! I heard on the grapevine that Nepean's birth centre was stopped due to lack of staff and clients.