Title: Message
Oh, Goody, Tania!

I had the car fixed today -- 4th spark plug clogged up. Good Old Margaret, the 1975 Toyota Corona is purring! (I'm sure Tom will be pleased!)

Gearing up for my show on October 18th. Thought about going off the list for a couple of weeks, but I'm enjoying it too much. Don't want to miss any news. Will get more into birthing matters after that; mind you, I have a script due at ABC end of the year, so I'll need to be super organised. That's one of the many things I love about mothering -- it really teaches you to be organised!

Love,

Aviva