-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Sally Westbury
Verzonden: zondag 17 juli 2005 10:06
Aan: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Onderwerp: RE: [ozmidwifery] just a thought

Just this week I had a primip who only had 5-7 minutely contractions for
the last hours before her baby was born. After the baby was born we
waited 7 minutes for the next contraction with which the baby was born.
It was a long long long long 7 minutes. I was tempted to do something!!
Then she pushed the baby was born. The baby breathed beautiful. I
breathed again!

It reminded me so much of the birth of my second child. I remember the
midwife calmly telling me.. one more push and your baby will be born and
me thinking... that feels so much better.. I'm not in a hurry. I'm sure
that I gave my poor midwife a few grey hair that day 13 years ago!!

Love Sally Westbury