Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:25 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Trial of Scar

Just wondering what guidelines exist for trial of scar… a woman on my site said that she has been given until 41 weeks to give birth or she’ll be having another caesarean. Is this right? I am sure I have heard otherwise and seen otherwise…

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support