There's a thread on JB called "FTP? FTW?" which has research on it and how FTP is, oddly enough ; ) not something normally recognised or "diagnosed" in midwifery. FTP is one of the main reasons in Australia for c-sec, the other two reasons being breech and previous surgery. Shocking.
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:35 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Trial of Scar

I’d love to use all three but I will stick with the one that women know well – most of the birth stories in our forum have that in it, unfortunately…

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybellycom.au/birth-support