Hi,

I have added the beginnings of a Advocacy page at P5EE.

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/advocacy.html

Mainly, it contains good links elsewhere.
Any additions to it, feel free to send them here.

Stephen

P.S. I think we have some good success stories buried in our mailing
     list archive.  I presume that no one would object to me linking
     to those messages as "success stories".