"Philip Sheard" <shea...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

Palm is still knocking out the Tungsten E2 and the T|X.

I don't believe they are any more, actually (at least the E2). It's getting harder to find a new one of these for sale.

As for Garnet OS (old Palm OS) development, like others have said, there is no reason to do any more development for this platform, and Access (old PalmSource) hasn't given us a credible story for ALP. And this forum is not likely to become a WebOS platform for obvious reasons.

We can talk about how sad the situation is, but this is the situation we've got.