> > even better is to rid the event loop totally. use a callback/listener
> > approach. let the DAL handle all the event specific stuff :)
>
> This one (good) solution is how we implement it here in our company ! :)
> Although there are some cases the developer may want a event loop. But
> that's another thread to start... :)

Lua means writing in a new language tho - and, unless you are doing
pre-parsing before installing to the device - it means you'll be acting
as an interpreter (even converting into a bytecode requires interpreter)
[ie: Java]

what we did was to say "well, write C code", and, we'll compile it
natively to the platform you desire.. this means 100% speed, and we
currently support:

when it comes to games, you need speed.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/