your API is C, but, how do you bind the Lua to C? via scripts (parsing)
in real time, or, you have some funky compiling process to make a .prc
or .exe so it runs 100% native?

Here we do a bind with the precompiled stuff. We do the parse at real time (not good), but we create a 100% prc, without extra files. 1 single file. And the speed of the development is great !

if you want to do true multi-platform, take a look at that beast symbian.

Hmmmm... A challenge.. :)

its already happening here in europe - it'll eventually happen in the USA.

Well, I'm in the 3rd world yet. I guess our developers even don't know what "symbian" is. :)

we'll be licensing our stuff - and, we have four of the main platforms
ready to go right now. its mainly targeted towards gaming applications
right now, but, we are working on providing more features for enterprise
customers :)

Let us know when you license it ! :)
My bet it would be a great development environment !

-- J. Machado