> Well, that's right on what platform targets you have. Lua is very
> straight to C, and have a loss of performance (compared to c) of
> 20-30%, depending on witch application you're developing. Some games
> doens't demand that speed gain.

adding support for other platforms? (ie: non palm/pocket pc). have you
looked at doing native ARM version? this chewed a lot of my time - mainly
because you have to pass around two pointers to have a callback to PACE
to do an API. getting around that was nasty :) but, now - you dont need
to pass them around :P

also depends what your DAL provides. graphics primitives? ui layer?
loads of things you need to have in order to have a complete DAL :(

> Just my thoughts about it...  :) Not a flamewar, I still think C is
> better than anything, but there are times you've got to be more flexible.

of course. C can be nasty too *g*

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/