HI Dave,

I still use it and wouldn't be without it.  The best way to use mp3 tag studio is not
via the windows explorer but via the mp3 tag studio interface itself.  I think you may
be missing the concept of how the interface is implemented.  Mp3 Tag studio has two
modes which the user interface can be in.  They are advance and beginner.  I mainly
use the advance mode but the difference between the two modes is simply that the
beginner mode has check boxes which you can use to specify your tagging or renaming
criteria and the advance mode allows you to enter text tokens to represent the tagging
info such as <artist> - <title>.mp3.  I assume you've read the help right through?
What screen reader are you using by the way?  I wrote a message a while ago on h9ow to
use mp3 tag studio.  I hope I still have it.  If so, I'll repost it.

*** Original Message:  Re: Tagging mp3 files ***

On 19/04/2004 at 10:45 PM Dave Reynolds wrote:

>David,
>I've tried to get this program working, but failed.
>I did the following:
>1. selected some files in explorer.
>2. went into the file menu.
>3. selected retag files artist album track title
>Nothing happened.
>I think once the program is set up, it could be really useful, but setting
>it up is a real pain.
>Do you still use it, or have you found a better alternative?
>Many thanks,
>Dave.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/