Hi listers,

i'm using Total recorder pro version 4.5 with Jaws 5 on an XP system. I am seeking someone who would be willing to help me learn some basic editing. I have a message posted a while back which lists shortcut keystrokes, but find some of the items not very self-explanatory and the help file is difficult to move around in. If anyone has the Total Recorder help in a plain text or Word doc, I would appreciate a copy. Anyone willing to offer some assistance can write me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Norma