Winamp launches in a couple seconds. Something's wrong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter" <w...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 5:45 AM
Subject: got Winamp, installed it, what next?

Hi folks.  Thanks for the help you have provided and the advice.

I've installed Winamp and I find it is very slow to launch. By the time it connects to the net and shows I've got to wait a couple of minutes, I think
this is rather slow.  I have a learning curve to navigate now with this so
any help offered would be appreciated.  Just did a minute of exploring,
don't have time for more but noticed something I didn't understand. I came across something called Songticker, what is this? Will no doubt be getting
back to you for more help, hope you will be patient with me.  Walter.