I've just unchecked Winamp Agent because it's just another process I
don't think I need running on my PC. I don't install enough media
players, and I'm careful when I do, so I don't worry about my file
associations getting taken over. That being said, it's a good precaution
for anyone who is worried about it or has had a bad experience with
losing their file associations. I haven't run it in a while, but I don't
think there's an accessibility issue with JAWS. I'd be curious to know
where FS recommends not running Winamp Agent.

There's another utility called Winamp Remote, or something like that,
which as I recall is not accessible and can get in your way of your
winamp experience. It has something to do with controling winamp
remotely. I've always unchecked this option.

Winamp has a nice feature of remembering your settings from your
to install Winamp the same way you did before. This is nice because you
don't have to worry about remembering which buttons to check and
unchecked. Unfortunately, because of this, I can't recall which options
I frequently unchecked!

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com